Have you been wondering about the term unblock proxy when computer technicians talk among themselves and wonder what is it for? If you have a Windows personal computer and wish to check if it uses web proxies or not, there is a way to determine it. If interested go check it out and read on and scan this article to learn everything about such servers and absorb how to make your windows free from proxy servers. This source will inform you why Unblock Proxy offers great service so if you want to know more, view the website.
There is no doubt that every cyber user is concerned about his device, account, network and identity security but some of the sites that are being used to proxy manage to install fake servers to capture details of the users. The rising cyber-crime proliferation is starting to affect and annoy users every day. But the fact is there is really nothing you could do much to hasten such type of illegitimate activities. Some nonsuspecting user can accidentally install spyware, crapware or other malicious codes on their window system that is resulting in the compromising of information privacy and data security of the user. This is very dangerous since malware authors can easily capture your details and use it for fraudulent intentions. Tech geeks advice adopting preventive measures when accessing a lousy download site because they may secretly install web proxies if you attempt to download something from that site.
UnblockProxy and experts recommend these steps to check the Windows systems for proxies:
- Open Internet Explorer on your Windows and go to the internet options page.
- Quickly go to the connections tab and then click on the LAN settings button. This is located at the bottom of the web page.
- After you click on the LAN settings button, you will get a dialog box that asks whether you are using a proxy or not. If that box is checked, then it simply means you are using a proxy.
- Click the advanced button to view what proxies are you using or you can use the netstat – ab command from a command prompt to know the process name of the proxy that is running.
- Once you have identified the process that is running, it is time for some virus or malware scanning.
It is wiser to adopt some preventive measures and steps to keep malicious codes and threats at bay from your device. For details visit the site.